TOP 5 Olive leaf extract HEALTH BENEFITS
- Immune System booster
- Lowers Blood Pressure and Blood sugar
- Has Anti-inflammatory properties and reduces chronic fatigue
- Fights against Pathogens
- Reduces Cholesterol
History of Olive Leaf
Olive Leaf extract is not a modern phenomena.
Dating back to the 1800’s people knew of its benefits for Malarial infections.
Then in the 1900’s it was observed that the Olive Plant is very resistant to diseases due to the bitter compound in the leaves. By the 70’s Interest was lost in the plant however in 1990 this interest was renewed and by 1995 an independent scientific research corporation opened the way for Olive leaf extract to be used clinically.
How to prevent winter sickness NuFerm Winter TIPS
- Stay warm-dress to suit conditions
- Fresh Air – avoid continuous recycled air
- Continue exercising
- Have plenty of rest
- Avoid extreme weather conditions
- Boost your immune system with Olive leaf Extract
- Continue having your Probiotics
- Good Nutrition = Good Health – (avoid warm fatty foods)