IS YOUR ROOM MAKING YOU SICK?
The spaces where you work, rest and play may be making you sick.
Anywhere you are exposed to mildew, mould, musty smells, dirt, the general public, children, pets, food or air conditioning, you are potentially inhaling an assorted cocktail of microbes, including bacteria, mould and fungi. In humid or damp conditions this is multiplied.
The closer to the ground you are, the greater number of microbes you are likely to be inhaling. This is why small children often have sniffles and colds and seem to grow out of them as they get older. As you grow taller you are inhaling air with less microbes in it and the chances of illness are reduced.
San Air Room Sanitiser
Clears musty smells, (a sure indicator of mould), mildew, odours, bacteria and fungal spores from rooms, cupboards, under the sink, or your office working area.
San Air Room Sanitiser
- Kills over 98% of mould and fungal spores
- Ideal for workspaces where other people, children or animals may be continually introducing bacteria
- Wet areas that do not get to dry properly are havens for mildew and mould
- 55% of air borne contamination is killed every half hour of exposure
San Air Room Sanitiser is easy to use
- Ensure a good air flow around the container
- Expose all 5 slits on container for initial few hours
- Then, adjust to required 1-5 slots depending on your local environment
- For smaller spaces, bathrooms, or cupboards 1 or 2 slots should suffice
- For busy public areas tropical areas or high humidity 3-5 spaces may be needed
- Lower down in a room is best where the microbes are in greater numbers
- Move container to different locations from time to time for maximum coverage
- Ideal for closed up houses and storage areas to prevent mould build up and musty smells
A liquid sanitizer (SAN-AIR) was tested for antibacterial activity against four strains of bacteria using a modified quantitative method based on the TGO 54 Schedule 2 Methodology.
* Test Organism: SAN-AIR KILL RATES(%) SAN-AIR KILL RATES(%)
5 Minutes 30 minutes
– Escherichia Coli (ATCC 8196) 99.999 99.999
– Staphylococcus Aureus (ATCC 4163) 99.954 99.978
– Listeria Monocytogenes (UNSW 030800) 99.999 99.999
– Micrococcus Leteus (NCTC 7743) 76.390 95.921
Odour: Characteristic of Melaleuca
Short Term Exposure: Available Data indicates that is product is not harmful. In addition product is unlikely to cause any discomfort or irritation.
Long Term Exposure: No date for health effects associated with long term skin exposure