NuFerm’s Green Barley is
- Certified Organic
- Nature’s Energy Food
Natures Energy Food
THE MOST COMPLETE FOOD for humans on the planet – full of natural state vitamins, minerals, enzymes & amino acids. It’s easier for your body to recognize and use nutrients in the food state.
After 10 years of research Japans foremost nutritional researcher said,
“MY RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT THE GREEN LEAVES OF THE EMBRYONIC BARLEY PLANT CONTAIN THE MOST PROLIFIC BALANCED SUPPLY OF NUTRIENTS THAT EXIST ON EARTH IN A SINGLE SOURCE.”
YOSHIHIDE HAGIWARA, MD
Green Barley is:
- One of the finest natural blood builders!
- Rich in Chlorophyll for better oxygenation!
- More Beta-carotene than Carrots and Kale!
- 40% protein good for 90% assimilation!
- High in Enzymes like Superoxide Dismutase!
Receive all these vital nutrients in a bio-available form. This means ready assimilation for fast energy and good nutrition.
What nutrients do you get?
- 20 amino acids
- 16 enzymes
- 14 vitamins
- 14 minerals plus 50 trace minerals
100% Natural as Nature intended
Our Green Barley is organically grown and has not been genetically modified. No Artificial Coloring, Flavoring or Preservatives.
Vitamins and minerals indentified in Green Barley
– Beta carotene – Boron - Biotin – Calcium – Choline – Chloride - Folic acid – Chromium - Niacin – Iodine – Pantothenic acid – Iron – Vitamin A – Magnesium - Vitamin B1 – Manganese - Vitamin B1 – Phosphorous – Vitamin B6 – Potassium - Vitamin B12 – Selenium - Vitamin C – Sodium – Vitamin E – Sulphur - Vitamin K – Zinc
Amino Acids identified in Green Barley
• Alanine • Lysine • Amide • Methionine • Arginine • Phenylalanine • Aspartic acid • Proline • Cystine • Purines • Glutamic acid • Serine • Glycine • Threonine • Histidine • Tryptophan • Isoleucine • Tyrosine • Leucine • Valine
All 8 Essential Amino Acids
PLUS: 16 Enzymes indentified in Green Barley including Superoxide Dismutase!
We recommend starting with a teaspoon of Green Barley every day and gradually increasing to two or more teaspoons over a two week period. It is especially good taken first thing in the morning (can be mixed with Probioticcs) and early afternoon when many people feel a little sluggish.
Some people may choose to take up to 8 or even 12 teaspoons of green barley per day. Green barley powder may be mixed with your favourite juice, sprinkled on cereal, mixed with water or eaten straight off a spoon.