- Australia Post eParcel (up to 500 grams)
- Australia Post eParcel (up to 3 kilograms)
- Australia Post eParcel Box
Any products ordered from NuFerm shipping to Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounding areas should take 1-3 business days to arrive from date the order was shipped. All other capital cities and country areas add 1-2 extra days.
Note: These averages are based on delivery times to capital cities. Deliveries outside of these areas may take longer. NuFerm is not responsible if Australia Post fails to make the quoted delivery timetable. We pack all parcels with love and protection, and we do our best when your order is in our hands, please take this into consideration before contacting our friendly office.
Do I have to sign for my order?
Yes, you do! All orders require a signature on delivery for goods to be released. This is to ensure the safe delivery of your precious order and to maintain the integrity of your product.
Authority To Leave:
Authority to Leave (ATL) is only available for Nuferm products when requested by the customer upon ordering . To maintain the integrity of the product the customer must specify a safe out of the elements delivery option, as damage may be caused to the products when exposed to the weather elements such as extreme heat or rain. Nuferm is released from responsibility upon request for ATL including lost, stolen or damaged orders due to this request.
Damaged / lost products:
Please contact us on +61 7 554 92 554 if your goods have been damaged or have not arrived. Read on for information on how to return a defective product.
Postage is calculated online, and is displayed during the checkout process for all international orders.
Registered post international:
Optional insurance available, allow 5-15 business days for delivery.
Nuferm will not replace, refund, or provide credit notes, if items are damaged or lost in transit. All costs associated with return of parcels due to customers error e.g. incorrect address, will not be shipped until all return costs and additional shipping charges are paid.
International accounts need to be aware and must check with their local customs services and local laws to ensure that there are no special requirements or any restrictions on importing health products into their country or state before ordering.
NuFerm will not accept any liability or make compensation payments for loss, damage, delayed delivery or parcels halted by customs for containing any prohibited items.
Our return policy:
NuFerm do not refund for “Change of Mind” returns, so please choose carefully. However, if you wish to return an item (due to below conditions) we will issue a credit note for our store, valid for 12 months.
All products purchased from our website are checked for defects and quality before shipment. If your items does have a defect please contact us at returns (at) firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either issue a refund or exchange the item. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
Defective items must be returned to email@example.com within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement or refund. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased (if available), another item of the customers choice to the same value, or a refund will be given.
Cost of returns:
Any costs associated with returning an item, whether it is an exchange or a defective item, is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Any advertised sale items listed on NuFerm’s online Shop cannot be returned unless the item is faulty or defective, so please choose carefully.
How to return your item:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs of the defective item.
- A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Invoice Number.
- This number will be emailed to your registered email address along with our postal address.
- Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your Invoice Number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
- As soon as the return has been received, it will be inspected, and a replacement product will be posted to you, or a credit note will be issued, providing the item was received by NuFerm as described in the initial contact.
- The return must be received by NuFerm within (14) fourteen days of the invoice number being issued.
- Replacement product will only be shipped after the returned or faulty item has been received and inspected by NuFerm.
- If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, please contact us on email@example.com.
PO Box 1426
Oxenford QLD 4210
+61 7 554 92 554