Natures finest adaptogen – Fermented Ashwagandha Liquid Drops with Vitamin D
KSM-66 Ashwagandha has been clinically proven to:
- Help reduce stress, anxiety (cortisol levels)
- Help promote memory and cognitive vitality
- Help promote endurance, strength and muscle recovery
- Improve sleep quality
- Strengthen & revitalize
- Support thyroid function
- Support reproductive health
THE MOST POTENT & HIGHEST CONCENTRATION ASHWAGANDHA FULL SPECTRUM ROOT EXTRACT
The power of Ashwagandha is well documented and recently backed by modern science. In Ayurveda, the most valuable part is the root and is considered as a ‘Rasayana’ – this means it helps promote youth and longevity, both mentally and physically.
It is thought not only to be a rejuvenate herb for both men and women but also for the elderly by providing energy and nervous debility.
Ashwagandha – an ADAPTOGEN
What is an ‘Adaptogen’?
- a plant that helps the body maintain emotional balance and adjust to stress, promoting well-being
- Improves the health of our adrenal system.
- An adaptogen is believed to help the body resist physical and mental stress.
Ashwagandha is an extremely powerful and versatile adaptogen that helps the body maintain and return to “Homeostasis”, a balanced state for the body as a whole and help it function efficiently, especially the endocrine system, the immune system and the nervous system.
It can provide energy to a person feeling sluggish. It can have a calming effect on a person’s nerves when they are tense and anxious. It can help someone sleep at night if they are in need of a good sleep. It can help someone with a foggy mind focus more clearly and concentrate.
Adaptogens have been important for thousands of years, but they are probably more important now, in our modern society. We don’t sleep enough, we’re too stressed, we eat too much sugar, we multi-task, we consume far too many toxins… Adaptogens, specifically Ashwagandha, can help us attain the health and vitality we are capable of.
Ashwagandha is one of the few herbs with significant effects on both psychological and physiological aspects of human functioning.
STUDIES CONDUCTED ON ASHWAGANDHA KSM-66
Studies have shown KSM-66 to be a helpful aid in the following areas:
- Helps promote a healthy response to everyday stress, over-work & fatigue: Ashwagandha is excellent for combating stress and maintaining normal levels of adrenal hormones. The stress hormone known as cortisol is made within the body and can lead to anxiety, depression and obesity if left uncontrolled.
- Helps support normal levels of mental clarity, improving learning, memory, concentration & alertness: One study showed improvement in executive function and attention, two key areas of the Wechsler Memory Scale.
- Improved Focus and Better Brain Health: As we get older, oxygen supply to the brain cells starts declining and this can lead to memory loss and poor brain function. Ashwagandha can increase oxygen supply to the brain and a study involving test subjects found that this is because of the compound herb known as withanolide-A it contains.
- Energy and stamina: One study showed that Ashwagandha led to improvement in cardiorespiratory endurance and self-assessment scores for healthy
- Weight management and well-being: Increased levels of cortisol can signal your body to hold on to excess fat. Reducing cortisol levels not only helps stress but also weight loss and general feelings of well-being, according to one study.
- Muscle strength, size, and recovery, helps sports performance: Ashwagandha has been shown to help healthy, active adults improve max resistance load and muscle recovery.
- Sexual function and testosterone levels in men* – One study found the herb to improve semen volume, sperm concentration and motility, serum luteinizing hormone (LH), and testosterone levels.
- Sexual function in women* – One study reported improvements in desire, arousal, and satisfaction for women using Ashwagandha.