1. It can help you understand how your diet and lifestyle are impacting your health, not just your genetics.
2. Identify and show you what supplements your should actually take to help balance your own minerals. It is time to STOP taking the stuff you don’t really need.
3. It can show you how the ingredients from your personal care & beauty products are being absorbed by your body. ‘We are what we absorb!’ Chances are if your deodorant contains aluminium, you do too!
4. It can accurately tell you if you have thyroid or adrenal dysfunction cause by exhaustion or over-use, to encourage a consideration of lifestyle and food changes to assist with the improvement and repair.
5. Provide you with comprehensive info on your cellular hydration, if your cells are hydrated your body is in a very neutral condition and your cells can repair themselves.
6. Asses the accumulation of heavy metals in your system. It can also provide indications of toxins you might have exposure to in your home or workplace environments.
7. Provide an indication of your minerals deficiencies – magnesium levels and indices if your supplement is being absorbed efficiently.
8. Indicate if you are predisposed to parasites. Although the parasitic pathogen can not be identifies as such.
9. Indicate any emotional disturbances/imbalances, which could be a result by environmental exposure either at home or work, excess sugar intake or negative thought patterns.
10. Provide an indication of the body’s current state or oxidative stress/inflammation, inhibiting the body’s ability to clean the blood of toxins.