There are many things required daily by the body to support and maintain our health and wellness. Essential Fatty acids are one of them! Let’s take a look why.
Why do we require essential fatty acids?
Here are some of the many processes that require essential fatty acids everyday.
- The formation of healthy cells
- Brain and nervous system
- Proper thyroid and adrenal function
- Hormone production
- Regulation of blood pressure, liver function, immune and inflammatory responses
- Regulation of blood clotting
- Crucial for the transport and breakdown of cholesterol
- Support healthy skin and hair
Each day the body needs essential fatty acids to support and maintain our health and wellness.
Fatty acids cannot be produced by the body naturally so we must obtain these through diet, because without them, the lack can cause serious damage within our body.
Some of the more serious conditions are:
What are essential fatty acids?
Fatty Acids are exactly how they sound, they are fats that are essential to the body. Not all fats are bad, so let’s take a look at what essential fatty acids are healthy and that we can incorporate into our diet.
COMMON SOURCES OF ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
• Hemp Seeds or Hemp seed oil shop here
Just like our car we put oil in to run the car at its best. Same goes for our body, we need ‘good’ oils to function at our best. So how do we know if we need more?
Our Hair Mapping Service can indicate which/if any Fatty Acids need attention and can be detailed and broken down into specific essential fatty acids groups:
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid -3 (ALA)
- Arachidonic Acid – 6 (AA)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid -3 (DHA)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid – 3 (EPA)
- Gamma Linoleic Acid – 6 (GLA)
- Linoleic Acid – 6
- Oleic Acid – 9
Learn more about our Hair Mapping service here