Easy like Sunday Morning..
Your easy Sunday morning breakfast sorted with this delicious Gluten Free Pancake recipe!
- 125g gluten-free plain flour All- Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 egg
- 250ml Almond milk
- Cacao Nibs
- Organic Woman
Coconut Oil for frying
- Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the center. Crack the egg in the middle and pour in a quarter of the milk. Use an electric or balloon whisk to thoroughly combine the mixture.
- Once you have a paste, mix in another quarter and once lump free, mix in the remaining milk and Cocoa Nibs, Leave to rest for 20 mins. Stir again before using.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan with a scoop of Coconut Oil, When the oil heats, pour a small amount of the mixture into the pan and swirl around to coat the base – you want a thin layer.
- Cook for a few mins until golden brown on the bottom, then turn over and cook until golden on the the other side. Repeat until you have used all the mixture, stirring the mixture between pancakes and adding more oil for frying as necessary.
- Serve with Coconut syrup, blueberries and a sprinkle of Organic Woman
Because a Sunday well spent brings a week of content xx