This series covers why sleep is so important and how interrupted sleep patterns affect our health.
Your body repairs when you get a good night sleep but for some this simple task is not as easy as it sounds and can turn into an emotional anxious fight with your brain to simply switch off and go to sleep. Not being able to sleep is a form of torture…
S L E E P S T R E S S & A N X I E T Y:
Anxiety is an emotion that actually wakes us up, the exact opposite of what you are trying to achieve when you go to bed. However the good news is that generally anxiety is triggered by our own ‘overthinking’ and this is something that you may have to work on controlling, but it can be done. Try starting out by identifying what it is that your mind cannot stop thinking about. Often Insomnia can cause anxiety due to the feeling of being ‘anxious’ about sleep all together. When experiencing general anxiety we often have trouble getting or staying asleep, because our thoughts are keeping our mind to be overactive.
Sometimes the worst thing you can do when you cannot sleep is to continue lying in bed thinking about the fact that you cannot sleep. Let sleep come to you when the timing is right and adjust your bed routine accordingly.
Valerian Root powder is also a great help to those with over anxious minds. It is known for it’s ability to calm the central nervous system. Researchers believe it can increase neaurotransmitter GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) in the brain to help regulate nerve cells and have a calming effect on anxiety. Probiotic Herbs Sleeping Formula contains specially selected herbs including Valerian Root Powder to assist with sleep time anxiety and stress.
C R E A T E Y O U R S E L F A C H E C K L I S T F O R A G O O D N I G H T S S L E E P:
- Don’t eat or drink anything to close to bed time.
- Give up the social media checks in bed.
- Unwind. Take a bath or practice breathing exercises.
- Exercise during the day.
- Get Up on the first alarm – stop hitting snooze.
- Create a cool, inviting environment in the bedroom – keep the bedroom your sleep sanctuary not your office, tv room or games room.
- Develop a sleep routine. Try going to bed before 9pm.
- Power Down the gadgets at least 1 hour before bed – switch of the household technology at night like computers, mobiles and WI-FI which are all interference’s because their frequency will affect your sleep quality.
- Take your Sleepy Herbs – substitute the herbs for your regular probiotic powder before bed and use intermittently when needed.
- Magnesium + just before bed to relax the body and mind (this is also great for those that get cramps & restless legs at night time)
- Hog The Bed! Studies show that those that sleep with their pets and children in the bed experience sleep disruption every night.
P R O B I O T I C H E R B S S L E E P I N G F O R M U L A:
Probiotic Foods Sleeping Formula contains specially selected herbs (valerian root powder, motherwort powder, dill seed, thyme leaf & honey) that have been fed to our super culture of probiotics, which break down the herbs for up to 3 weeks. The end result is a nutrient rich product that is easily absorbed by our bodies.
The power of the fermenting bacteria magnifies the healing properties of valerian (valerian root powder is known for it’s ability to calm the central nervous system) and other herbs leaving you to feel calmer and more focused when it comes to bed time allowing your body to relieve you of those stresses and relax into a deep peaceful sleep.
By identifying the issue and taking some simple steps to calm the mind can have a great effect on calming the stressors and anxiety and help you get the good night sleep so your body can rest and repair.
Everyone deserves the best night sleep so Shop for our Probiotic Herbs Sleeping Formula HERE & take advantage of our 25% off discount for a limited time only.