The human body is host to trillions of bacteria. These bacteria play an integral role in our ability to function as a living organism. No living thing can exist without the presence of bacteria, yet science is only now beginning to appreciate how big a role bacteria play in everyday health.
So what are the signs that we need probiotics?
- Sugar Cravings
- Irregular bowel movements
- Indigestion/digestive problems
The most common signs of bacterial imbalances are digestive problems with constipation or diarrhea, food allergies and sensitivities, sugar and carbohydrate cravings. Often you feel fatigued with poor concentration and are prone to colds and flu with a poor immune system as well as acne, eczema, fungal infections and inflammatory disorders being common signs. Sound like you??? Keep reading!!
Do Probiotics really make a difference?
Can a car run without fuel? Can a plane fly without wings? Then have a good think about what would happen if we had no bacteria. We just wouldn’t exist! If you compromise your gut bacteria, your body will become unbalanced and this will lead to some sort of illness. Kill off too much bacteria and there is a good chance of chronic illness. Without bacteria, no living creature would survive.
Beneficial bacteria do so much more than counter pathogenic or unfriendly bacteria, they provide us with powerful benefits:
- Manufacture Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, A , D and K.
- Aid in the digestive process by helping digest lactose (milk sugar) and protein.
- Clean the intestinal tract, purify the colon and promote regular bowel movements.
- Produce natural antibiotics and antifungals that prevent growth of harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Contribute to the destruction of moulds, viruses and parasites.
- Increase the number of immune cells.
- Create lactic acids, which balances intestinal pH.
- Protect us from environmental toxins such as pesticides and pollutants, reduce toxic waste at the cellular level and stimulate the repair mechanism of cells.
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels ; and break down and rebuild hormones.
There are many types of probiotics on the market. The art is finding one that is natural, compatible with the human body and will stay alive long enough to get to where it needs to go – your gut! Your gut has over 500 species so the higher the number of strains you can get at one time to replenish the gut the better!
Nuferm’s range of Probiotic food blends do not contain additives or anything artificial—they are simply an organic, wholefood energy source.
Our range of Probiotics are created by the breaking down of the ingredients by a super-culture of food-based bacteria. By mimicking the gut’s natural process, we achieve what should happen in a healthy digestive system. We allow the good bacteria to ferment, to release the precious nutrients the food contains. Without this process, food just passes through the gut and much of the nutrient value is wasted down the toilet. It is for this reason we recommend first time users start with small amounts, until their bodies adjust to receiving nutrition at this level.
Our Probiotic Foods DO NOT contain:
- Artificial Flavours or Colours
- Fillers or Binders
View our range of probiotics here: https://www.nuferm.com/product-category/probiotic-foods/